Call for Paper
A paper will include the following interests;
- Data acquisition in Smart Cities
- Data management in Smart Cities
- Services in Smart Cities
- Network architecture for Smart Cities
- Control systems in Smart Cities
All accepted papers will be published in the IEEEXplore Digital Library.
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at the workshop. Papers (no more than 8 camera-ready pages, 10 pt font, using IEEE conference format) should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the workshop. Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere can be submitted. [templates]
The paper submission due date is 5th July 2016.
Paper submission site on EDAS is now open at EDAS.Closed
Please follow the steps below to submit a paper.
- Create an account on EDAS (if you are a new user of EDAS).
- Register your paper with a short abstract up to 150 words (required by EDAS).
- Upload your paper. EDAS only supports PDF format.
- Authors can always re-upload their manuscripts by a deadline. The newly uploaded manuscript will overwrite the old one.
- All authors in a submitted paper have to be listed in EDAS. Note that the author lists of EDAS will be locked, and the list of authors cannot be modified after the submission deadline. This policy is to ensure that conflict-of-interest can be properly enforced during its review. It also avoids the cases that an author submits a paper without informing his/her co-authors.
The authors of all accepted papers make oral presentations. A presentation consists of 15 minutes talk, and it follows 5 minutes discussions.
The best paper award will be selected according to the quality of the research and results. The best presentation award will be according to the presentation quality.
Authors should also be aware of the following conditions:
Authors are invited to submit full papers describing original research. Submitted papers must neither have been published elsewhere nor currently be under review by another conference or journal. Papers (no more than 8 camera-ready pages, 10 pt font in IEEE conference format) should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the workshop.
The authors of accepted papers must guarantee that their paper will be presented at the conference. At least one author of the paper must be registered at full rate for that paper to appear in the proceedings and to be scheduled for presentation. IEEE reserves the right to remove papers from IEEEXplore that are not presented at the conference.